Napa Valley Earthquake Update
Good Day, by now you’ve likely heard news of the magnitude-6.0 earthquake that struck the Napa Valley region at approximately 3:30 a.m PST Sunday morning.
First and foremost, we’d like to take a moment and send our thoughts and best wishes to those affected by the quake. We can report that none of our bottled wine has suffered any damage, however, the condition of our barrels is not as positive. Attached are some photos of the damage.
We were very lucky that we had no injuries and thank everyone for your thoughts and support!
Additional updates will follow as more information becomes available.
- Vino-Palooza DFW A Big Hit!
- Hailstone Takes Silver at TEXSOM International Wine Awards
- VINO-Palooza Is Coming To DFW!
- A Native Son Returns To Akron With Wine
- Drinking on a Diet
- Opening Your Wine Bottle (Safely)
- Hailstone Makes The Scene at Vino-Palooza 2016!
- Join Us On The Road In May!
- Wine Selection Rules (Hint: there are no rules)
- Napa Valley Earthquake Update