Vino-Palooza DFW A Big Hit!
Vino-Palooza brought its unique fundraiser to DFW on April 8th and 9th and the response was nothing short of astounding. Events were held in Ft. Worth at Shipping & Receiving benefiting Trinity Habitat, and in Dallas at Happiest Hour benefiting Roof Angels. Hailstone was on hand pouring wine and helping raise money for both causes.
Vino-Palooza combines acoustic music with wine tasting all focused on raising money for a good cause. Special thanks to all of the amazing artists that participated in Vino-Palooza over the weekend including Ryan Cabrera, Castro, Yellowcard, Nash Overstreet, Hot Chelle Rae, Son Of Stan, & Austin Allsup! A big thank you to all who supported the event!
Vino-Palooza is a wine & music festival produced by platinum recording artist Ryan Cabrera — in conjunction with Tier 1 Events, LLC. Each festival offers complimentary tastings from more than 20 wineries, as well as samples of local craft beers and spirits, and features acoustic performances by major ‘Top 40’ music artists. (Envision MTV Unplugged meets an intimate wine tasting.) Since the inaugural festival in Los Angeles in 2014, Vino-Palooza has exploded in popularity; attracting SOLD OUT crowds of wine and music lovers, and contributing thousands of dollars to local 501c3 charities.
- Vino-Palooza DFW 2018 Announced!
- Vino-Palooza DFW A Big Hit!
- Hailstone Takes Silver at TEXSOM International Wine Awards
- VINO-Palooza Is Coming To DFW!
- A Native Son Returns To Akron With Wine
- Drinking on a Diet
- Opening Your Wine Bottle (Safely)
- Hailstone Makes The Scene at Vino-Palooza 2016!
- Join Us On The Road In May!
- Wine Selection Rules (Hint: there are no rules)