VINO-Palooza DFW 2018 Announced!
Hailstone is excited to participate in Vino-Palooza 2018, a wine & music festival produced by platinum recording artist Ryan Cabrera — in conjunction with Tier 1 Events, LLC coming to our own backyard! Each festival offers complimentary tastings from more than 20 wineries, as well as samples of local craft beers and spirits, and features acoustic performances by major ‘Top 40’ music artists. (Envision MTV Unplugged meets an intimate wine tasting.) Since the inaugural festival in Los Angeles in 2014, VINO-Palooza has exploded in popularity; attracting SOLD OUT crowds of wine and music lovers, and contributing thousands of dollars to local 501c3 charities.
On Saturday, March 24th VINO-Palooza will kick-off in Fort Worth at Shipping & Receiving; to benefit Music Meets Medicine, and continue on Sunday, March 25th in Dallas at Ferris Wheelers; to benefit Roof Angels.
More than 400 young professionals (including local celebrities) are expected to attend each day, and this is a great opportunity for you to showcase your brand and send the “right” message about community involvement.
To view pictures from VINO-Palooza DFW 2017 click here.
- Hailstone Attends Vino-Palooza L.A. 2018!
- Vino-Palooza DFW 2018 Announced!
- Vino-Palooza DFW A Big Hit!
- Hailstone Takes Silver at TEXSOM International Wine Awards
- VINO-Palooza Is Coming To DFW!
- A Native Son Returns To Akron With Wine
- Drinking on a Diet
- Opening Your Wine Bottle (Safely)
- Hailstone Makes The Scene at Vino-Palooza 2016!
- Join Us On The Road In May!