Hailstone Attends Vino-Palooza L.A. 2018!
Vino-Palooza pulled out all the stops for Vino-palooza 2018 in L.A, benefiting T.J. Martell Foundation. Hailstone Vineyards was on hand sharing the samples of delicious Hailstone vintages. See pics below! Vino-Palooza combines acoustic music with wine tasting all focused on raising money for a good cause. Special thanks to all of the amazing artists that participated in Vino-Palooza over the weekend including Ryan Cabrera, Nash Overstreet, Orianthi, and Blake Lewis.
Vino-Palooza is a wine & music festival produced by platinum recording artist Ryan Cabrera — in conjunction with Tier 1 Events, LLC. Each festival offers complimentary tastings from more than 20 wineries, as well as samples of local craft beers and spirits, and features acoustic performances by major ‘Top 40’ music artists. (Envision MTV Unplugged meets an intimate wine tasting.) Since the inaugural festival in Los Angeles in 2014, Vino-Palooza has exploded in popularity; attracting SOLD OUT crowds of wine and music lovers, and contributing thousands of dollars to local 501c3 charities.
- Hailstone Wins Gold in 2019!
- 2018 Fall Update!
- Hailstone Attends Vino-Palooza L.A. 2018!
- Vino-Palooza DFW 2018 Announced!
- Vino-Palooza DFW A Big Hit!
- Hailstone Takes Silver at TEXSOM International Wine Awards
- VINO-Palooza Is Coming To DFW!
- A Native Son Returns To Akron With Wine
- Drinking on a Diet
- Opening Your Wine Bottle (Safely)